Audit of the company security system
Assessment of the existing security system in accordance with international standards. Analysis of stability of the security system towards real and potential threats and risks.
Preparation of a package of documents in accordance with international standards.
DEVELOPMENT OF THE CONCEPT (POLICY) OF ENTERPRISE SAFETY (COMPANY, BANK)
Copyright certificate № 28654 of 05.05.2009, № 28655 of 05.05.2009
- Audit of the existing security system
- Development of a package of documents for the implementation and further operation of an integrated safety management system
- Organization of enterprise security infrastructure
- Development of documentation on the regulation of company activities in crisis situations.
Our recommendations do not require the disclosure of information containing commercial secrets. The product is the basic document for the owners to implement the security concept.
TESTING THE STABILITY OF INFORMATION SYSTEMS OF THE ENTERPRISE (COMPANY, BANK) AGAINST EXTERNAL INTERVENTION, INFORMATION LEAKS AND INSIDER ACTIONS.
DEVELOPMENT OF THE INFORMATION SECURITY SYSTEM AND CYBER-SECURITY (RESISTANCE TO CYBERATAKAS)
- Audit of information security (IS), drafting of an audit (test) report and development of recommendations
- Development of a model of enterprise security threats
- Detection of existing and potential vulnerabilities of info systems
- Development of the IS Policy / Concept
- Development of a package of organizational and regulatory documents on information security (cyber security)
- Development of a plan (program) for countering cyber-attacks on the objects of the company’s information infrastructure
- Creation of an effective information system for enterprise management.
All documents are developed in accordance with international standards.
AUDIT AND DEVELOPMENT OF A PERSONAL DATA PROTECTION SYSTEM
Assessment of the compliance of the personal data (PD) protection system with Ukrainian and international legal norms. Development of an internal corporate document on the procedure for processing and protecting PD, as well as other documents containing requirements for the collection, storage and processing of PD.
Providing an effective Information Data Array Management System.
Recommendations for the construction of a comprehensive protection system for PD, meeting the requirements of Ukrainian regulatory documents of Ukraine and international standards.
+371 2 9 832071
+371 6 6 119148
Office in Riga
Kalnciema str. 207
Riga, LATVIA, LV1046